When deciding to sell your home, you essentially have two options with regards to where you will live afterwards; purchase another existing property in your desired area or have a new home built. Having a new home built offers many advantages, but when going down this route you will be faced with a further decision; should you opt for a production home or would contracting the services of a custom home building expert be a better idea? Karen Homes has become synonymous with the term “custom home building” in Toronto over the course of the last 15 years, continually exceeding our clients’ expectations and producing high quality results.
The Advantages of Choosing Custom Home Building
Many people dismiss custom home building without looking into it too seriously as they believe it will simply be “too expensive” or that it’s something that only celebrities do. We can assure you that this is not the case and that a custom home can offer a vast range of advantages, including:
- Start From Scratch – Homes that are for sale in Toronto right now were not built to your specifications; in some cases they were built to someone else’s specifications, but most of the time they are built by construction professionals using generic floor plans. Custom home building, however, lets you have a significant input from the start and you can have a home built according to your needs, preferences and tastes. The only limiting factors will be your finances and local building codes.
- Greater Input – Custom home building is all about you and you will have a major influence on how your home looks when it is finished. Contrast this to a production home; there will only be a handful of floor plans that you will be able to choose from. Custom home building ensures you are actively involved in the project every step of the way, meaning you aren’t left with that constant feeling of helplessness.
- Use Full Potential of Land – If you’re planning to have a home built and have purchased land in your dream location, our custom home building services can help you to make the most of that space, innovating a home design and layout that will ensure that not even a single square inch is wasted. This means you get more for your money.
- Premium Quality Materials – It’s no secret that the higher the quality of the materials that are used to construct a product (in this case your home), the longer it will last and the better it will perform. It’s also no secret that on custom home building projects the building materials that are used are typically of better quality.
Why Trust Karen Homes to Construct Your Home?
We cannot claim to be the only custom home building contractor operating in Toronto, but we do claim to be one of the best. Here’s why:
- Industry Experience – Karen Homes has been involved in the construction industry for over 15 years and during that time we have been contracted to build dozens of custom homes. In the process we have learned how to work as efficiently as possible and really over deliver.
- Highly Skilled– We do not claim to be a “jack of all trades” like other contractors in the Toronto area; we specialize in custom construction. Every member of our team has completed formal training and is properly licensed for this type of work.
- Fully Insured & Bonded – We are not going to “cut and run” should accidental damage be caused as a result of our actions. We carry both general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance to ensure you never have to cover unexpected expenses.
- Competitive Pricing – One other aspect of our custom home building services that makes us stand out from the rest is the value for money we provide. Our quotes are always extremely competitive and you are always provided with a written copy.
- Strong Communication – This is essential to a successful custom home building project. We ensure you are kept informed of developments every step of the way and pride ourselves on the way we make ourselves readily available to you at all times.
Start today by contacting us on 416-661-6006 to talk about your requirements.